Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2008, 09:58 PM   #1
Shandeh
Sock Yarn Bliss
 
Shandeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 16,359
Thanks: 4,369
Thanked 2,844 Times in 1,908 Posts
Oddball Blankets Got an Award!
Woo Hoo!
Our charity blanket project has been recognized:

Heads up, Oddball Knitters!

Our charity blankets have been recognized by an online crafting magazine called "Cotton Spice". Our main blog has received the "Best Charity Knitting Blog" award!
Here's the website where you can find the online magazine:
http://www.cottonspice.com/
Just click the September 2008 issue of the magazine, then open the "part one" PDF File. Our article is on page 98 and 99.
Shandeh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shandeh For This Useful Post:
gmmarton (09-23-2008), KnittinMitchie (09-25-2008), Ladybug Lady (09-22-2008), LilHuskiesFootBallMom (09-22-2008), pinnut3200 (09-22-2008)

 

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 09-21-2008, 10:03 PM   #2
auburnchick
Grafting the Toe
 
auburnchick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Florida
Posts: 6,382
Thanks: 3,280
Thanked 2,085 Times in 1,688 Posts
__________________
Nathalie - AuburnChick's Adventures

Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers. -- Isaac Asimov
auburnchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 06:55 AM   #3
Ladybug Lady
1st Leg of the Journey
 
Ladybug Lady's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Columbus, OH
Posts: 199
Thanks: 139
Thanked 38 Times in 31 Posts
How cool! Way to go, Shandeh, for all of your hard work organizing these wonderful projects.

I really enjoyed reading about the beginning of the Oddball projects. Isn't cool when God takes our dreams and makes them bigger and better than we ever imagined?
__________________
~~Elizabeth~~

"I have learned that success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has had to overcome while trying to succeed." ~ Booker T. Washington


WAGE PEACE!!

"Be the change that you want to see in the world." ~Mohandas Gandhi

"Give to the one who asks you, and do not turn away from the one who wants to borrow from you." ~Jesus
Ladybug Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2008, 07:10 AM   #4
ritaw
Instepping Out
 
ritaw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 2,731
Thanks: 1,534
Thanked 1,390 Times in 1,296 Posts
Originally Posted by Shandeh View Post
Woo Hoo!
Our charity blanket project has been recognized:

Heads up, Oddball Knitters!

Our charity blankets have been recognized by an online crafting magazine called "Cotton Spice". Our main blog has received the "Best Charity Knitting Blog" award!
Here's the website where you can find the online magazine:
http://www.cottonspice.com/
Just click the September 2008 issue of the magazine, then open the "part one" PDF File. Our article is on page 98 and 99.
Well done you guys . That is just great news . You all deserve a special mention for all the work that you are all doing
__________________
Post your charity hats in the -ANY CHARITY HAT THREAD
ritaw is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ritaw For This Useful Post:
pinnut3200 (09-22-2008)
Old 09-22-2008, 07:49 AM   #5
sue in canada
Instepping Out
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 2,288
Thanks: 838
Thanked 1,871 Times in 1,270 Posts
Great job everyone
__________________
sue in canada is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sue in canada For This Useful Post:
pinnut3200 (09-22-2008)
Old 09-22-2008, 07:54 PM   #6
Shandeh
Sock Yarn Bliss
 
Shandeh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Charlotte, NC
Posts: 16,359
Thanks: 4,369
Thanked 2,844 Times in 1,908 Posts
Originally Posted by Ladybug Lady View Post
I really enjoyed reading about the beginning of the Oddball projects. Isn't cool when God takes our dreams and makes them bigger and better than we ever imagined?

Originally Posted by ritaw View Post
Well done you guys . That is just great news . You all deserve a special mention for all the work that you are all doing
Originally Posted by sue in canada View Post
Great job everyone
I agree 100%!! I wish I could have listed the names of EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU!!!
Shandeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oddball Preemie Blankets - Our Blankets were DELIVERED! Shandeh Charity Knitting 691 01-19-2013 05:34 AM
Crochet Oddball Blankets KnittinMitchie Charity Knitting 108 08-21-2009 02:08 PM
Crochet OddBall Blankets KnittinMitchie General Knitting 2 11-04-2008 06:50 PM
UK Oddball Baby Blankets Shandeh Charity Knitting 365 09-02-2008 03:46 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:45 AM.