Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-04-2008, 07:53 PM   #1
scout52
Working the Gusset

Life gets in the way of knitting
Don't you hate it when life gets in the way of your knitting? I have been trying let me empahsize TRYING to finish my sister skirt for Christmas but I have been working SOOOO much that I have barely any time to work on it. And then I miscalculated the yarn requirements because I forgot that I went a size up and ran out of yarn

Thank goodness I was able to find another skien in the MATCHING dyelot on ravelry but I am never going to finish my Christmas list at this rate. I'm normally a fast knitter but I need more than 15 minutes a night to knit.

And to top it off I missed 3 weekends a row with my knitting group because of work. Those women seriously keep me sane. I love those group of women. I never have had much luck making women friends and now I finally have. So I guess the positive is it makes me appreciate them more when I miss them.

My family really loves my knitted gifts and requested things in JULY!! They really just asked ONLY KNITTED GIFTS FOR Christmas. Are they the best or what? Now I want to deliver but I guess it will have to be after.

Thanks for letting me rant.
scout52 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scout52 For This Useful Post:
RuthieinMaryland (11-05-2008)