Old 05-30-2008, 06:53 PM   #1
mags822
Casting On

Needed--Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist Moody Blue
I started a project and am sort one skien of Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist in Moody Blue to finish it. I am hoping that someone out there has some I could purchase. Otherwise I will have to rip out my sweater, start over and make it shorter.

Thank you
mags822 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 11-09-2008, 09:41 AM   #2
cakemommy
Casting On

mags822,

I just joined and read your message about the Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist yarn. I believe I have two partial skeins. They don't have the wrapper anymore, but I know that they are Yarn Bee Mosaic Twist in shades of dusty blues. Do you still need them?

I ran across your post while searching the web to find some of the Mosaic Twist "Black Cherry" for sale. I have a sweater for my 4-year-old daughter about 80% finished and am about 1.5 skeins short! (This is the first time I've attempted anything other than a hat or scarf and had no idea how much it would take. I'm not using a pattern.)

If you have any of the "Black Cherry" color combo that you'd be willing to sell or trade, I'm desperately searching! Please let me know. I also have some partial skeins of the "Tangy Clay" and "Rum Raisin" color combinations.

Thanks for your help!
Ann

scrapbooksbyann@gmail.com
cakemommy is offline   Reply With Quote