Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-19-2008, 04:04 PM   #1
*KnitPixie*
Turning the Heel

My first spinning wheel!!

Does anyone have any idea what kind of spinning wheel this is and if it seems like I would need to buy any parts to it from a first glimpse...I have never spun before at all but have had an interest in it so my fiance being the sweetheart that he is bought this for me off of a guy in work who's wife works in real estate. He bought it for me as he had seen me looking at wheels online that right now we just cannot afford as we are saving for a wedding and a downpayment on our first house so he quickly said "I will take it" and the guy said okay 25 bucks as he nor his wife know nothing about spinning wheels...He actually called it "USELESS" saying all he could see useing it for would be scrap wood....hmph what does he know...but I am happy he feels that way about it as now I get to have it and feed it some fiber

We could learn a lot from crayons:some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, some have weird names,
and all are different colors....
but they all exist very nicely in the same box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*KnitPixie* is offline   Reply With Quote