Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-04-2009, 10:47 PM   #1
LynnNH
Casting On

Socks on circulars...two at a time?
I love knitting socks, but I admit to that second sock syndrome. By the time I start the second one I am reading to move on to something different. I knit them on DPNs.

I've wondered about trying two at a time on circulars. Does anyone do this and enjoy this method? What length cable do you need for these?

Also, what size needle is best for socks? I think what I use are size two US. Is that the best size or should I try a size 1?

I'd love to know if there is a good men's basic sock pattern, too. I had a good one from my not-so-LYS, but of course I can't find it now! I am sure my hubby would love some handknit socks.

Thanks in advance!
Lynn
LynnNH is offline   Reply With Quote