Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-14-2009, 11:43 AM   #1
KnittedRose
Ribbing the Cuff

Got my Denise Kit and I'm loving it!
My Denise interchangeable Needle kit came last week. Since DH had been very reluctant about it, I switched his work over first. He really likes using the needles and commented right away on how light they felt, and how much lighter his work felt on them, easier on the hands, and he splits and drops fewer stitches. (DH is blind, so split and dropped stitches present a challenge for him, of course I'm willing to help out, but he likes to try and resolve it himself first.) I think they would work great for other visually challenged knitters as well. Later that evening I had some time to knit on the new needles. I really liked them too. I like the way everything is interchangeable and additional components can be purchased at such reasonable prices. I normally use wooden needles, so had some concerns over the fact that these were plastic, but they seem to be working out fine, and if the need to use a wooden needle comes upon me, I still have my stash to go back to. So there DH and I sat, nice fire in the fireplace, knitting away, talking about how much we liked our these new needles. A scene of knitting bliss. Later on I decided to send the Denise Company an email telling them how much we liked the needles and how well they worked for DH. Since I usually have several projects going at a time, I mentioned in the email that I already had put a set of my very own on my birthday wish list for 2009. I was surprised on Monday to find a reply from the company thanking me for my email and offering to send me some additional needles cables and buttons free of charge. They said it was nice to hear that their product was appreciated. What a great company, obviously they care about customer satisfaction, hard to find sometimes these days. I hope I don't sound like a commercial for Denise Needles, I really just wanted to let others know that they are a good company and they make a good product. I'm going to let my daughter try out my D needles, if she likes them, I'll get her some for her birthday. Seems like I can be quick to complain about things sometimes, so thought this would be a good chance to share something positive. There are still good caring companies out there who make products in the good old USA.
KR
KnittedRose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KnittedRose For This Useful Post:
TooCircular (01-16-2009)