Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-08-2009, 11:44 AM   #1
Casting On
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Turning Ridge
Can anyone tell me what (turning ridge) means?

I am using a pattern for slippers and the instructions say, K17 P1 (turning ridge? P1 (turning ridge) knit across.

Happymi is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
"turning ridge or roll" help elderlc How-to Questions 5 11-22-2009 05:40 PM
Garter Ridge cynthiaknitter General Knitting 1 07-28-2007 09:33 PM
why do I get a ridge? candy How-to Questions 4 04-30-2007 09:33 AM
need a little help with making a ridge... got99problems How-to Questions 1 04-11-2007 05:25 PM
to form a ridge ???? Jenifer Peters How-to Questions 1 04-17-2005 06:00 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:36 PM.