Old 02-13-2009, 03:24 AM   #1
jcurry28
Ribbing the Cuff

Help with Celtic Tote pattern Interweave Knits Winter 07 Page 98
My mom took my magazine so I scanned the page for the celtic tote and it didn't take the whole page. I'm missing a few words on each line so can you please help me with the back. I'm where it says back obviously the second column. Of each sentence I'll write out the last words I have so I don't write out the whole pattern. If someone could complete the sentences that would be great.

cont in pattern
6 as shown
completing row
cables 6 sts
until row
RS Row
in patt
84 sts rem
cables
19 of chart
WS Row
each side
each cable
29 sts
4 sts each side
as established
jcurry28 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 02-13-2009, 05:38 AM   #2
KnittingNat
Instepping Out

Originally Posted by jcurry28 View Post
My mom took my magazine so I scanned the page for the celtic tote and it didn't take the whole page. I'm missing a few words on each line so can you please help me with the back. I'm where it says back obviously the second column. Of each sentence I'll write out the last words I have so I don't write out the whole pattern. If someone could complete the sentences that would be great.

cont in pattern inc for
6 as shown on
completing row 6; 33
cables, 6 sts
until row 10 has
RS; Row 11 of
in patt to last 3 sts
84 sts rem ; 33 sts
cables, 5 sts each
19 of chart
WS; Row
each side as for
each cable as
29 sts each
4 sts each side
as established
I completed the rows for you. Where there was nothing to complete, i didn't write anything. Did you check the errata for the pattern? There are mistakes at the very beginning of the pattern. The row after 6 rows in rev st st (the one you place the markers on), all the K7, K8, K7 between markers and the cable chart should be PURLS. You can also see it on the IK website.
KnittingNat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 07:23 AM   #3
jcurry28
Ribbing the Cuff

Thank you so much I really appreciate it. Yes I did since the mistakes after of course I tore out about 10 times because i knew something wasn't right lol. Thank you very very much.
jcurry28 is offline   Reply With Quote