Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-08-2009, 02:53 PM   #1
JudiToots
Ribbing the Cuff

Interchangeable Circular Needles Comparison
I would like to purchase a kit of interchangeable needles. So I have done a cost and content comparison on Addi click, Knit Pick options, and Denise Interchangeables. While I have read that the cables on Knit Picks are vary better than others, I have come to the conclusion that the Denise needle kits are the best for value and content.

I know that everyone has their own likes and dislikes. I just thought that it would be nice to hear some opinions.

Thanks!

"She seeks out wool and flax and works with willing hands [to develop it]." Proverbs 31:13 AMP
"Make it your ambition and definitely endeavor to live quietly and peacefully, to mind your own affairs, and to work with your hands..." 1 Thessalonians 4:11 AMP
JudiToots is offline   Reply With Quote