Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-15-2009, 09:33 AM   #1
bailsmom
Turning the Heel

All my Knitting links are GONE!!!
Oh God people. I just had the most awful realization of my life and I'm completely devestated right now. Our computer died last Tuesday - HD crashed. Nope, no backups, I lost everything except my pictures. For some reason I had the sense to have my DH backup all our pictures last winter. But nothing else. We lost it all. I got past it and accepted our fate due to our error in not backing it all up. Lesson learned. And an expensive one at that.

BUT!!!! I'm sitting her at our newly fixed computer and I go to my favorites in my knitting section and THERE'S NOTHING THERE!!!! I feel like I've been kicked in the stomache. What am I going to do?? I had soooooo much stuff in there, links for weird situations that rarely happen but if they did I'd have a help page to refer to. How am I ever going to get them back??

Dear Lord, I realize I'm being a bit overdramatic, but just stop and think, what if I came to all of your homes and deleted everything in your knitting favorites page. Yeah, you'd pretty much have me hung for that wouldn't you?

Ugh, I'm so upset right now. I can't even explain how defeated I feel. I know, I know, I'll get over it, but I'm going to need some time here. And all of the links you all have on your favorites pages, start sending them to me!! Pronto!

Thanks for letting me vent. I'm going to need some time to regroup here, oy vey.

Last edited by bailsmom : 06-15-2009 at 11:01 AM.
bailsmom is offline   Reply With Quote