Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2009, 11:59 PM   #6
shar1989
Casting On

Surrey Knitter
for some reason I am having a problem replying to this message but was happy to see the langley knitter as it is so good to know that there are still some knitters around. I am from surrey, bc and knew to this site but was happy to find it. I have had a hard time finding knitting stores and have been to the Knitopia and it was nice There is also one in N. Westminster called Shan's Needlework and I like that one now that I have found it. I also go to Walmart and Zellers but they are really cutting back on their supply. Michaels is good too I think that I am addicted to knitting and it is nice to know there are other ones that are the same way and I would be interested in hearing from you and joining in the "knit n' bitch" sessions.
shar
shar1989 is offline   Reply With Quote