Old 09-04-2009, 03:22 PM   #1
Squeakee
Casting On

Changing colors when doing magic loop
Hi All,
First thanks to all who helped me understand the magic loop.

I received a new hat pattern from Lion Brand. It is a 3 color hat. I would love to knit it in the colors used, but I am much better at knitting in the round using the magic loop. Can anyone tell me how to change colors using this method? I was thinking that when I finished the round I would just start with the new color?

Thanks
Squeakee is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 09-04-2009, 03:38 PM   #2
globaltraveler
Turning the Heel

Like, as in stripes? Try this.

OTN: Eyelet Chemise in Handmaiden Sea Silk (colorway: Midnight). Still. And a purple Donegal Tweed set of fingerless mitts, to try out my new Hiya Hiya interchangeable needles.

Latest FO: A shrug for an Anthropologie swap in beautiful Casbah sock yarn, in Cedar, a dark green semi-solid, my own pattern. Also a quick Noro Silk Garden neckwarmer for my friend Aideen, in a vine lace pattern.

My knitting blog, Another Long Yarn
globaltraveler is offline   Reply With Quote