Old 09-14-2009, 09:29 PM   #31
auburnchick
Grafting the Toe

Thanked 2,085 Times in 1,688 Posts
Since you've mentioned pet food...

Look what I got today at Target...

I got eight bags of dog food for $3.64 total out of pocket. I only paid $.26 + tax per bag!! Woo Hoo!!

If you have dogs, you might want to go here to print a $2.50 mfg coupon and then go here to print a $1.50 Target coupon.

Print the $2.50 two times by hitting your browser’s back button, and make sure you print two of the Target coupons.

Per Target’s coupon policy, you can stack one of their store coupons with a mfg coupon (print the policy and stick it in your wallet in case they argue with you). Then, you’ll be able to buy two bags!!

I printed two sets of the mfg coupons from each of our laptops. It’s sad that there are four in my house, eh?

Oh, and I'll be using all of what I bought. My three dogs go through 40 lbs of dog food a month. What I bought today, along with a few free bags I got a few weeks ago, will feed my dogs for about three weeks.

Writing, to me, is simply thinking through my fingers. -- Isaac Asimov
auburnchick is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!