Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2010, 09:35 AM   #11
mommydearest
1st Leg of the Journey

Congrats on your finished CPH's, they all look great.

I finished by CPH last March but it never fit right so in December I undid the seems and ripped out the hood and entire back. I'm going to start them again in a smaller size.

Has anyone done a CPH using different sizes in the same project?

My sleeves (which, when seemed looked like they were for a gorilla) actually look right when not attached to the rest, as did the front panels. It was the back that looked too wide. I've never posted the pictures here but they are on my ravelry page - jamn2knit

I should start this again next week after I finish my daughters halter top, although I really wish the CPH was done so I could be wearing it right now. We are having a MAJOR cold spell here. Temp "feels like" was 26 F at 6:30am. It's 34F right now. I'm in Southern Florida - it's NOT supposed to be this COLD.

Mary

FO's: Lots of dishcloths, beanies, bandanas, Easy Lace Scarf, Christmas Stockings - mini and regular sizes, Central Park Hoody, Scarf & Hat set, an American Flag Table Runner, Chenille Pillow cover

frogged: Log Cabin Stashghan - I'll try again but in different colors.

I'm jamn2knit @
http://www.ravelry.com/people/jamn2knit
mommydearest is offline   Reply With Quote