Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2010, 01:37 PM   #11
PeachandCream
Casting On

Would You Assist A Penpal
Would anyone consider a partial sighted penfriend who loves to knit, can only do fairly basic knitting and can not pick up the necks or sew the items together who would love someone to assist with this as all I knit is for charity. In return I would assist them in whatever way I could, would be an honest, open and trustworthy friend. Am an Ordained Overseas Missionary Priest and I Promise! not to preach at anyone lol
I do not mind which country, would like people about the same age or older (over 40 yrs) would be happy to send knitting back and forth and be happy to send anything that they were looking for.
Love to chat about anything, love to laugh. Love animals and all the latest pop music, adore Xfactor and Britains Got Talent lol
Warm wishes to all on here and thank you to the Administrators for creating such a great site x
PeachandCream is offline   Reply With Quote