Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-30-2010, 09:23 PM   #1
lovemyknitting
Ribbing the Cuff

Send a message via AIM to lovemyknitting
Interchangeable Needles
Hello all...
So....For years I have been using the Boyd interchangeable needles. They were good enough for me because I was mostly knitting blankets. Now that I have expanded my horizons and want to make socks on one circular needles, and some lace shawls I have found that these needles no longer meet my needs. I have looked at the addi clicks, but have a hard time clicking them in. I also checked out the Hiya needles and the Knit Picks Nickel and Harmony needles. I was just wondering if y'all would give your opinions on these needles, so I may make a decision on which to purchase. I really like the Harmony wood and the nickel ones....I just cant decide which ones to buy! Thanks

"If you play it safe in life, you've decided that you don't want to grow anymore"
Shirley Hufstedler
OTN: Darling Buds Hoodie from Simply Knitting
OTN: Silver Belle from Vogue Knitting
lovemyknitting is offline   Reply With Quote