The things the internet taught me...I am going to start keeping some on hand...
For me...it is all about #10
Bounce This Along
My mail carrier told me that the U.S. Postal service
sent out a message to all letter carriers to put a sheet of Bounce in their uniform pockets to keep yellow-jackets away.
Use them all the time when playing baseball and
soccer. I use it when I am working outside. It really works. The
insects just veer around you.
All this time you've just been putting Bounce in the dryer!
1. It will chase ants away when you lay a sheet
near them. It also repels mice.
2. Spread sheets around foundation areas, or in
trailers, or cars that are sitting and it keeps mice from entering
3. It takes the odor out of books and photo
albums that don't get opened too often.
4. It repels mosquitoes. Tie a sheet of Bounce
through a belt loop when outdoors during mosquito season.
5. Eliminate static electricity from your
television (or computer) screen.
6. Since Bounce is designed to help eliminate
static cling, wipe your television screen with a used sheet of Bounce to keep dust from resettling..
7. Dissolve soap scum from shower doors. Clean
with a sheet of Bounce.
8. To freshen the air in your home - Place an
individual sheet of Bounce in a drawer or hang in the closet.
9. Put Bounce sheet in vacuum cleaner.
10. Prevent thread from tangling. Run a threaded
needle through a sheet of Bounce before beginning to sew.
11. Prevent musty suitcases. Place an individual
sheet of Bounce inside empty luggage before storing.
12. To freshen the air in your car - Place a sheet
of Bounce under the front seat.
13. Clean baked-on foods from a cooking pan. Put
a sheet in a pan, fill with water, let sit overnight, and sponge
clean. The anti-static agent apparently weakens the bond between the food and the pan..
14. Eliminate odors in wastebaskets. Place a
sheet of Bounce at the bottom of the wastebasket.
15. Collect cat hair. Rubbing the area with a
sheet of Bounce will magnetically attract all the lose hairs.
16. Eliminate static electricity from Venetian
blinds. Wipe the blinds with a sheet of Bounce to prevent dust from resettling.
17. Wipe up sawdust from drilling or sand papering.
A used sheet of Bounce will collect sawdust like a tack cloth.
18. Eliminate odors in dirty laundry. Place an
individual sheet of Bounce at the bottom of a laundry bag or hamper.
19. Deodorize shoes or sneakers. Place a sheet of
Bounce in your shoes or sneakers overnight.
20. Golfers put a Bounce sheet in their back pocket
to keep the bees away.
21. Put a Bounce sheet in your sleeping bag and
tent before folding and storing them. It will keep them smelling
22. Wet a Bounce sheet, hose down your car, and
wipe lovebugs off easily with the wet Bounce.
Growing old is mandatory, growing UP is optional!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Crycket For This Useful Post:
i like #4--we have so many mosquitioes we can't sit or work outside without spraying ourselves with some kind of poison and i don't like to do that. will definitely try bounce. thanks for the list. linknit41