Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2010, 06:38 PM   #1
Casting On
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 16
Thanks: 3
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
I'm making a dishcloth for my mom, and i ran into the abbreviation yb. I know it means yarn back, but i'm not sure how to do it. since its after a purl stitch, is it basically just a yo backwards?
bella31594 is offline   Reply With Quote


This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 10-03-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
Knit On!
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Montana
Posts: 27,765
Thanks: 160
Thanked 6,457 Times in 6,038 Posts
Send a message via Yahoo to suzeeq
No it just means move the yarn to the back, probably because you're going to slip a stitch and you want to have the yarn behind the slip st.
sue- knitting heretic

suzeeq is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:04 PM.