Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2010, 02:31 PM   #1
Breezed
Turning the Heel

Send a message via AIM to Breezed
headwrap/skullcap type pattern?
I'm not really sure what it is named but I am looking for a pattern for a kind of skullcap but with long tails that would come from underneath at the neckline. I have found several head wraps but I want it to cover the entire head not leave the back so open. I have been trying different a combination of search terms here, Ravelry, and other sites but just not finding what I want. Does anyone possibly have a similar pattern to what I am looking for? I am not experienced enough yet to take a basic head wrap and modify it the way I really want it.

This is basically what I want but with much longer tails and a better feminine knitty look. I wish I could explain better.
http://www.myskullcaps.com/34103.htm

Breezed is offline   Reply With Quote