Old 10-31-2010, 05:18 PM   #11
bambi
Working the Gusset

She's a cutie little pup! My friends have two and put them between buns, one with ketchup and one with mustard for Halloween last night.

http://www.ravelry.com/people/Bambi-M

I'm Bambi-M on Ravelry
bambi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bambi For This Useful Post:
Mike (10-31-2010)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 10-31-2010, 05:28 PM   #12
Mike
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by bambi View Post
She's a cutie little pup! My friends have two and put them between buns, one with ketchup and one with mustard for Halloween last night.
I plan on that but she's outgrowing sweaters so fast I don't want to spend the time making a hotdog costume until she's full grown.

My sister never made one for my last Doxie because she needs patterns. I don't so one will get made for Trixie.

YouTube channel
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2010, 08:32 PM   #13
sabrinasmom
Knitting the Flap

She is SOOO cute!!
Mike (10-31-2010)
Old 10-31-2010, 08:54 PM   #14
Daylilydayzed
Turning the Heel

My daughter has two dachshunds, a mini black and tan male, and a piebald standard female. Both are long haired. The male is AKC registered and on of his parents was a shorthair so his hair is a mix of short and long haired features. He has long hair along his ears, leg elbows and his rear end. The female is longhaired, along her ears body and everywhere that the male isn't. Their names are Coal for the male and Sugarfoot for the female. her name came about because of her feet when we got her, they were pure white fur and pink pads. My hubby siad she looked like she had dipped them in the sugarbowl. I don't have pictures online of them.
Mike (10-31-2010)
Old 10-31-2010, 09:52 PM   #15
Mike
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by Daylilydayzed View Post
My daughter has two dachshunds, a mini black and tan male, and a piebald standard female. Both are long haired. The male is AKC registered and on of his parents was a shorthair so his hair is a mix of short and long haired features. He has long hair along his ears, leg elbows and his rear end. The female is longhaired, along her ears body and everywhere that the male isn't. Their names are Coal for the male and Sugarfoot for the female. her name came about because of her feet when we got her, they were pure white fur and pink pads. My hubby siad she looked like she had dipped them in the sugarbowl. I don't have pictures online of them.
One thing I noticed right off with Trixie was black toenails. I hate cutting black toenails. So I've been breaking her into a rotary.
I never considered the toenails when I saw white ones, they just looked wrong because my first one was a black & tan.

YouTube channel
Mike is offline   Reply With Quote