I need some information on how to block baby items. I am new to making these things so I am clueless on how to block and if I need to block these items.
1. Baby Blankets. I purchased a stretchy baby print and I used baby blanket binding to go around it. Even though my husband and I measured several times to get the correct measurements, when I put the binding on, it is not square. Should I have blocked it before binding it?
2. Regular block of baby blankets. How would I do this?
3. Crochet Baby Booties. Do I need to block this?
4. Baby bibs. Do you block the bib plush the strings?
5. Baby Wash Cloths. Do they need to be blocked?
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you. Margie