Old 11-04-2010, 01:19 PM   #1
cheley
Working the Gusset

In need of hats, scarves, mittens..
Hi everyone haven't been around in a long time...dealing with hand aches....again...Anyway had to "hang up" the needles for awhile and I have not donated one thing too my favorite charity..... I know (from experience) that us knitters tend to make things (for practice) and never have anyone to give it too....So if any of you would like to send me anything, plz I will gladly pay for shipping...My charity is Warm Hands, Warm Hearts..here in Ohio...Thx.....

cheley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cheley For This Useful Post:
thisisme7899 (12-06-2010)

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 11-04-2010, 01:39 PM   #2
blueygh2
Turning the Heel

What a nice idea. I just thought of knitting a scarf and sending it to you. But then I thought, why not make a hat as well?

I haven't ever done mittens. Always told myself I'd make some, but it never happened, but maybe I'll send some mittens as well

Are there other acceptable/accepted things? Like .... granny squares or something?

I'm NOT a "miss", I'm a lady!
blueygh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to blueygh2 For This Useful Post:
thisisme7899 (12-06-2010)
Old 11-04-2010, 07:08 PM   #3
cheley
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by blueygh2 View Post
What a nice idea. I just thought of knitting a scarf and sending it to you. But then I thought, why not make a hat as well?

I haven't ever done mittens. Always told myself I'd make some, but it never happened, but maybe I'll send some mittens as well

Are there other acceptable/accepted things? Like .... granny squares or something?
to you...we give hats, mittens and blankets to the local hospital/shelter...when kids come in and have no hats (etc.) ( umm weather here falls in the 20's ) then the doctors/nurses give them too them...I feel sooooo guilty cause I am not able to produce........thank you soo much.. if you send me squares, I can probably put those together without strain on my joints.... pm me on what you need to ship here....

cheley is offline   Reply With Quote