Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-2010, 10:14 PM   #1
HollyP
Working the Gusset

Need opinions please re:Christmas gift
Hi all! I am planning on making these cinnamon rolls with a cream cheese frosting for my neighbors this year for Christmas. I usually give them some sort of baked good.
My question is should I give them baked and ready to eat or let them bake them themselves. I am really torn on it. The cinnamon rolls are so good when they are hot out of the oven. I made them over this past weekend when my family was here and everyone loved the smell of them baking.
On the other hand I am not sure how some people will feel about a gift they have to cook themselves. I also worry someone could over or under cook them and not enjoy them.

What do you all think? What would you like? Thanks in advance. If anyone tries the recipe and becomes addicted like we are I am sorry but welcome to the dark side!

Southeast Baby Oddball Blog
HollyP is offline   Reply With Quote