Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-01-2011, 02:18 PM   #11
Shandeh
Sock Yarn Bliss

Thanked 2,841 Times in 1,906 Posts
Originally Posted by vaphelps View Post
Thanks for having this wonderful party! And hope your year has lots of knitting as well!

Originally Posted by lelvsdgs View Post
Thanks for another wonderful New Year's Eve Sandy!!! It's been great fun knitting along with all of you...
I had a great time with all of you! Thanks for being here.

Originally Posted by rachejm View Post
I think I'm doing this all wrong, next year I'll go to bed early and get up at 5am to celebrate with the rest of you!
Good plan! Put it on your Blackberry calendar for next year!

I've just finished my new year's pattern, needs casting off.
Can't wait to see photos!

I did no Christmas knitting, the last 4 months have been absolutely crazy.
You are forgiven. Now you have plenty of time to make next Christmas filled with knits.

Well I still have 1000 words of essay to do and some citations to put in where I couldn't be bothered to look them up last night and just put (???) - at least I know where they go.
Good luck with your essay!

Originally Posted by BlueMoonArtistry View Post
I'm sure it is a great book, BUT...(or should I have said "butt") the cover of Sexy Little Knits makes me laugh.
The designer of that book of patterns makes costumes for Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. So, the cover is just right for representing her style. (But it makes me laugh too!)

Originally Posted by Michaele View Post
Aw I no win. :(
I'm sorry! Maybe NEXT year!

I made:2 baby blankets, 9+ hats (including an adorable Mad Hatter hat, Bomber hat, and Santa hat-- all by my design. ^_^), 1 double knit scarf, 1 BIRTHDAY CAKE (funnest thing I've ever made; I used fabric paint as icing!), 1 pair of socks, 4+ head bands, 1 pair of puppy slippers
Nice work for 2010!

I'm trying to make pocket money by selling some of the things I make. Anyone got any ideas for Valentines day?
Potpourri Sachets, Lacy Facecloths, Red Dishcloths

Originally Posted by sheldon View Post
Happy New Year everyone! Congrats to the winners of the prizes and to our two winners of the KnittingHelp.com iPhone app in the Facebook contest. And a HUGE thank you to Shandeh for organizing all of this, arranging the prizes, tallying up the entries, and so on. She is amazing! Three cheers for Shandeh!
Thanks Sheldon! I had a wonderful time. Our annual New Years Eve party is one of my favorite things.

Originally Posted by MollyV View Post
Thanks everyone for a fun evening and great cozy pattern. It was fun. No, I didn't win anything, but it's OK...knitting is about having fun and learning something new.
Thanks for sharing the fun with us, my friend!

Originally Posted by Rennagayle View Post
Ditto to Molly!
Shandeh is offline   Reply With Quote