Originally Posted by thisisme7899
1) What I would have to do to be able to sell my knitted objects?
2) What objects are more desired?
3) What I would need to base the cost of the object on?
4)How I can get attention for my knitted objects that I want to sell?
1) Be sure you are NOT USING a copyright protected pattern.
2) Scarves, hats, gloves
3) 1/2 cent per stitch plus cost of yarn
an ETSY shop. Open
an Ebay account. Rent
a booth a local craft venues. Mail
flyers/photos to prospective customers
, such as your hairdresser. Try to leave your friends and family out of it.