Old 10-05-2009, 05:38 PM   #1
Creations248
Casting On

Monroeville/Greater Pittsburgh PA
Hi there - I run a Knitting In Public group that meets several times a month at our local Denny's. We have the private back room starting at 7PM and going until we are tired. We welcome all skill levels and both knitters and crocheters. We like show and share, we solve problems and will even teach how to knit and encourage new knitters to improve their skills.

We always meet the first Wednesday of the month with other meetings as the room is available. Our next meeting is this coming Wednesday October 7th. The Denny's in on Route 22 in Monroeville PA. We are very easy to find and love to have new people. If you would like further information - please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

CathyJ/Creations248
Creations248 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-11-2010, 07:52 AM   #2
Analovestostitch
Casting On

Hi Cathy,

I am in Penn Hills/Verona . Is the knitting group still meeting at Denny's?
Analovestostitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2010, 01:56 AM   #3
llittlemissa
Casting On

Hi!
Hi!

I realize this is an older post but I'm from Pittsburgh too! I live on the other side of the city, out near the airport, but I'm a graduate student at Pitt. Are dates and times still the same? I'd really like to meet some new people who like knitting as much as I do!
llittlemissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 12:07 AM   #4
knuknitter
Casting On

Hi there Creations248 You know me>>>>
LOL
I am looking for help with thumb gussets. I do not know how to reverse the pattern from the left glove to the right glove. I am sure you do. I can knit the glove there are directions for but darned if I can reverse the pattern for the other thumb gusset or gore. Do not understand how to do it. I know you know how.
You see me once a month at a certain restaurant in Monroeville with a few BJD friends of mine. LOL
knuknitter is offline   Reply With Quote