Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-15-2011, 05:02 PM   #1
InChristAlone
Casting On

Fixing a Stitch that is Not Knitted
Whenever I'm knitting something, it always seems that I don't notice any mistakes until I've knit quite a few more lines (too many to unravel the whole thing). So my question to everyone is...

How do you fix a stitch that wasn't knit, when I already have continued knitting the project?

Thanks!
"And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God." ~Ephesians 3:18-19

InChristAlone is offline   Reply With Quote