Old 01-17-2011, 02:29 PM   #61
anajones
Casting On

I'm in Wharton, Morris County, NJ
I'm just starting out but would love to know if there is anyone in the Morris County area? Thanks!
anajones is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-19-2011, 07:59 PM   #62
eroomje
Casting On

I am in Morris County, Pompton Plains, near where Rt 23 meets Rt 287. We have a knitting group that meets in my home every Thursday evening, perhaps you would like to visit? Did you mean you are just a beginning knitter? Our group has newbies and experienced knitters and we all help each other. I serve coffee and dessert and you are welcome to join us. lmk and I will send me telephone #.
eroomje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2011, 04:37 PM   #63
Howdovely
Knitting the Flap

Send a message via Yahoo to Howdovely
Originally Posted by eroomje View Post
I am in Morris County, Pompton Plains, near where Rt 23 meets Rt 287.
I grew up in Pequannock!! I'm now in North Carolina, but just wanted to say hello. HELLO!

Brenda

----> Howdovely
OTN: Pinwheel blanket for me; Camo Teddy Bear for future crib
COMPLETED: Lapghan for me; Baby Sweater #2; Steelers Skull Cap; Baby Sweater #1; 2 Baby blankets; Prayer Shawl for Charity; Bamboo Scarf; 8 Oddball Baby Blankets for Charity; Booga Bag for me; baby blanket for my neighbor; 3 Dishcloths for my sister
Howdovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:23 AM   #64
BlueClaws
Casting On

Stitch 'N Pitch
Greetings

The Lakewood BlueClaws will host a Stitch N Pitch game at FirstEnergy Park in Lakewood, NJ on August 16, 2011. We are inviting all needlearts enthusiasts to work on their current stitching projects as they enjoy a BlueClaws baseball game. We are offering tickets at a cost of $12.00 to those who are interested in participating. The ticket costs include a ticket to the game, a Stitch N Pitch gift, and a donation to BlueClaws Charities that will go to the American Cancer Society. Furthermore, we are collecting knitted caps that will be given to patients of chemotherapy.

We are also looking for at least two BlueClaws and/or baseball themed blankets or quilts to display at our entrance gates. We would hang them up for the game, and they would be returned to the owner either at the conclusion of the game or before the owner leaves the park.

I can be reached at 732-901-7000 x. 196 if you would like more information or would like to book your tickets.

We hope you are able to participate in this wonderful event. We would love to see you at the ballpark for this night. Thanks, and have a Clawsome day!

Yours in Baseball
BlueClaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 03:30 PM   #65
danygirl
Casting On

Hi,

My name is Danielle (Dany), I googled knitting groups and stumbled upon this site. I joined this website because I am looking for a knitting group in my area, I live in Washington Township and groups seem to be no where to be found. I have been knitting about 8 months and would really like to meet up with some fellow knitters.

HELP!!!

Danielle
danygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 09:28 PM   #66
Patsys
Casting On

Glad to see I'm not the only one who stumbled upon this site. I'm in Clifton and I can't even find another KNITTER in my town, let alone a group. I even taught the members of my Woman's club how to knit but, as soon as the committee project was done, none of them were interested in continuing. If it weren't for the people in the yarn and craft stores, I'd think I was the only one who knitted in Passaic County. LOL

Originally Posted by danygirl View Post
Hi,

My name is Danielle (Dany), I googled knitting groups and stumbled upon this site. I joined this website because I am looking for a knitting group in my area, I live in Washington Township and groups seem to be no where to be found. I have been knitting about 8 months and would really like to meet up with some fellow knitters.

HELP!!!

Danielle
Patsys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2011, 03:34 PM   #67
danygirl
Casting On

This just seems crazy, I would like to think that there are a lot of other interested knitters out there!!!

I found a group right in my area, I had to fill out some sort of questionairre and they said they would get back to me with an email to let me know if they wanted me....I personally thought that was insane but hey what do I know...needless to say, I still haven't heard back from them. I kind of feel like the movie "mean girls"...lol!!!

Well I guess I'll keep searching or look into starting my own group...who knows!!! But in the meantime, I'll keep knitting!!!

danygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 05:25 AM   #68
tyratim
Ribbing the Cuff

I live in Camden County! Anybody in the Voorhees or Deptford area?
tyratim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 11:29 AM   #69
HeathersHobbies
1st Leg of the Journey

Originally Posted by danygirl View Post
This just seems crazy, I would like to think that there are a lot of other interested knitters out there!!!

I found a group right in my area, I had to fill out some sort of questionairre and they said they would get back to me with an email to let me know if they wanted me....I personally thought that was insane but hey what do I know...needless to say, I still haven't heard back from them. I kind of feel like the movie "mean girls"...lol!!!

Well I guess I'll keep searching or look into starting my own group...who knows!!! But in the meantime, I'll keep knitting!!!

If you are close to Rahway ( Union County ) There is a group that my friend runs first Monday of every month. We don't ask that you fill out anything.
HeathersHobbies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #70
knitcindy
Turning the Heel

I've started a Knitting Circle/Group at the:

Library Company of Burlington
23 West Union Street
Burlington NJ 08016

We meet on the 1st & 3rd Thursdays of every month from 6:30pm - 7:30pm. PLEASE come & join us!!!!

knitcindy
knitcindy is offline   Reply With Quote