Old 03-17-2011, 08:28 AM   #1
lynnknitwit
Casting On

911 for Lion Brand Fancy Fur--Cancer Patient Knitting Group
Hi, I'm lynnknitwit from Tampa--each week I teach a patient/caregiver Knitting group at American Cancer Society Hope Lodge. We love to use FANCY FUR(2 stranded, 1 eyelash, 1 with colored balls). It makes a fast fun 1st project and is our favorite yarn!!Its been discontinued(Boo, Hiss).Anyone have STASH????? We would be eternally grateful.You will receive a formal letter of thanks from ACS and warm fuzzies from us!!On Ravelry I'm, "lynnknitwit", and an addendum to my profile contains great info on my group. Yarn can be sent to: Project KNITWITS, ACS Hope Lodge, 12810 Magnolia Dr., Tampa,Fl.,33612. Thanks heaps, Lynn
lynnknitwit is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-17-2011, 08:45 AM   #2
cheley
Working the Gusset

Originally Posted by lynnknitwit View Post
Hi, I'm lynnknitwit from Tampa--each week I teach a patient/caregiver Knitting group at American Cancer Society Hope Lodge. We love to use FANCY FUR(2 stranded, 1 eyelash, 1 with colored balls). It makes a fast fun 1st project and is our favorite yarn!!Its been discontinued(Boo, Hiss).Anyone have STASH????? We would be eternally grateful.You will receive a formal letter of thanks from ACS and warm fuzzies from us!!On Ravelry I'm, "lynnknitwit", and an addendum to my profile contains great info on my group. Yarn can be sent to: Project KNITWITS, ACS Hope Lodge, 12810 Magnolia Dr., Tampa,Fl.,33612. Thanks heaps, Lynn
HI...I have some "eyelash" in my stash...not sure what "Fancy Fur" is..but I can part with the eyelash Just looked, I have 1 moda dea "Kicks"....and some other stuff..

cheley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cheley For This Useful Post:
lynnknitwit (03-21-2011)
Old 03-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #3
lynnknitwit
Casting On

Thanks, we' love your yarn
[quote=cheley;1318642]HI...I have some "eyelash" in my stash...not sure what "Fancy Fur" is..but I can part with the eyelash Just looked, I have 1 moda dea "Kicks"....and some other stuff., we'd love Hi, thanks , we'd love your yarn. My ladies love to receive CARE packages. Lynn and the KNITWITS
lynnknitwit is offline   Reply With Quote