Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-09-2011, 12:09 PM   #1
ChubbyKitten
Casting On

Send a message via AIM to ChubbyKitten Send a message via Skype™ to ChubbyKitten
Need help; new to crochet
I'm new to crochet and by new I mean I picked up the stuff for it yesterday for something new (I figured it would be easier to crochet toys than to knit them)
I'm self taught and can't seem to find the instructions I need. Sadly, I am horrible at learning without videos and the only ones I find seem to be for individual stitches. The instructions I have don't give any pictures so I don't know if I'm doing it right.
Does anyone know of a sister site to KnittingHelp? If you taught yourself, what did you use to learn? Know any good videos?
Anyone willing to make a video if I give you the pattern (at least the beginning rounds anyway)?
ChubbyKitten is offline   Reply With Quote