Old 06-13-2011, 04:45 PM   #51
redbedhead
Ribbing the Cuff

I am in Colorado Springs. East side--Near powers and Constitution. Have not found a LYS yet. Anyone know of one on this side of town?
redbedhead is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 06-14-2011, 12:37 AM   #52
Rennagayle
Working the Gusset

Knitter's Cove is on Union Blvd, near Constitution, but I guess that's quite a bit west of you. My daughter lives near Powers & Dublin. I couldn't find one over in that area.
Rennagayle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:12 PM   #53
RaveNess
Casting On

Hello! I'm in Longmont and just started knitting a couple months ago. I'm excited to learn as much as possible, but am not quite sure about knitting organizations or stores in my area.
RaveNess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #54
Sheri
1st Leg of the Journey

Originally Posted by RaveNess View Post
Hello! I'm in Longmont and just started knitting a couple months ago. I'm excited to learn as much as possible, but am not quite sure about knitting organizations or stores in my area.
I'm in Loveland. There are no yarn shops any longer in Longmont or Loveland. There is a shop in Lafayette called Mew Mews that I've heard good things about. I think if you take Hover south it will take you to Arapahoe and 95. They have classes and open knitting. If you are interested join knittingparadise.com. Between this site and KP you will find a great deal of help. Also, there are people from Longmont and surrounding areas on the KP site. We have a group who meets on Fridays from 1 to 3 pm at Dazbog (coffee shop) in their back room in downtown Loveland on Lincoln and 5th street. Let me know if you are interested.
Sheri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 01:12 AM   #55
amethystlady2
Casting On

Arvada, here...
I have Michael's, JoAnn's and Hobby Lobby close to me...and Walmart, but they have, for some reason, taken their yarn and supplies and separated that from other crafts...plus, their supply is really dwindling...

Not certain if anyone is still here? Just saying hi to other Coloradans!
amethystlady2 is offline   Reply With Quote