Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-05-2011, 05:27 AM   #1
jilltyson
Casting On

'Ember' by Kim Hargreaves (stuck again)
Knitting 'Ember' cardigan from the book 'Cherished' by Kin Hargreaves. While I was stuck on the back (which someone has kindly helped me with on this forum) I began the on left front to save time, and I am now stuck again.
Patt. says- 'Keeping patt. correct as set by back (by working st st for last few rows at shoulders edge) cont. as follows: Work 16 rows, ending with WS row.
Here is where I'm stuck, as I am knitting a small size I didn't actually have to do any st st on the back. When it says 'a few rows' how many is this supposed to be? Do I just work 16 rows continuing the pattern without doing any st st? Please help, I really want to finish this cardy, been working on it far too long and made far too many mistakes. Now I've found this forum, I hopefully won't make any more! Thanks
jilltyson is offline   Reply With Quote