Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2011, 12:26 PM   #1
TreshaRuthe
1st Leg of the Journey

Good news, bad news, apologies, and prayer requests.
I really don't know where to start with this, so I'll do the best I can.

Many of you know I was just on vacation with my husband's family. I was supposed to mail onward the Patriotic Pets snuggle on the 6th when my vacation ended, but haven't yet. To all of my friends on the Pet Snuggle Oddball, I apologize that I've not done so yet. Soon, you'll understand why...

The day before my vacation ended, I ended up with two bad things happening... my Aunt found out she has advanced, aggressive, invasive breast and lymphatic cancer, and I got a case of food poisoning. But out of the case of food poisoning comes my good news: I'm pregnant!

So, needless to say I've had an "interesting" week. I'd like to ask all of you to keep my aunt Michele in your prayers, and myself as well since there are some issues with this pregnancy that's put me on bed rest already. (Nothing major, just a precaution at this point, hopefully by my 16th week that'll be over.) I'm finally getting over the food poisoning, just in time for morning sickness to take over.

Please, forgive me for not saying something sooner, but I'm only now able to sit up. Once again, please keep my Aunt Michele and myself in your prayers at this time of need.
TreshaRuthe is offline   Reply With Quote