I have these items for sale or trade. PayPal is accepted. Mailing cost included. At this time I can only mail in the USA. If you donít have something on my ISO list contact me anyway, I am open to suggestions. Ours is a non smoking home with no pets and I do not use moth balls. I hate the smell of that stuff and you can never get rid of it.
Trades will be even swaps with each party paying the cost to mail item from their home.
My pictures are too big for this site. I'll try to resize and post them later. In the mean time you can view them at this link. I apologize for the inconvience, but I just realized this and did not want to have to redo the entire post later.
1) Knitting Brioche by Nancy Marchant, new book, beautifully detailed pictures, never used. Retail price $27.99, my price $23.00. Remember the prices include mailing cost.
2) 3 full balls of Lambís Pride Superwash, COLOR #SW91 Stained Glass, (100 yards, 50 grams each ball). $12.00
3) Eleven (11) full skeins of Red Heart Casual Cotín yarn. (#5 Bulky, 4 oz., 113 grams, 140 yards each). One has no label, and I knitted a swatch from one, unraveled, and wrapped it back around the skein. There is a total of 44 ounces here. The price on the label when purchased was $4.49 ($49.39 total when first purchased), my total price $25.00. One Ravelry member states that it works great for dishclothes.
The following are a few things that I would like to have, but I am open to other suggestions.
1) Enough quality yarn to make a shawl in a nice DK or worsted weight in white, off white, or cream in a natural animal fiber or blend, no cotton please.
2) Enough solid or tonal colored quality sock yarn in blue or red to make a pair of socks.
3) Fixed metal 9Ē circulars needed sizes 1-3.
4) Fixed metal 12Ē circulars needed sizes 7-10.
5) Fixed metal 16Ē circulars needed sizes 8, 10, & 11
6) KPís Harmony tips, need sizes 4, 6, & 13
7) KPís set of 24Ē & 32Ē cables.
8) Wooden darning egg with handle.
9) Knitting Around By Elizabeth Zimmermann