Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2012, 10:59 PM   #1
heatherm36
Casting On

Newby :)
Hello everyone. I wanted to introduce myself as i'm new here. I actually found this site from Pinterest last night. I can knit, but really only a scarf and it takes me FOREVER.

I taught myself from a book a friend sent me years ago. Well, it had a few left handed instructions but not many, so I had to try it basically doing it backwards to what the instructions said. So needless to say I need to re-learn. I have gotten new straight needles and also a pair of circular needles as i'm thinking I wanna do a blanket eventually. But first I want to maybe do scarves for my bubs who are 2 & 4.

I am a total book nerd, love to go to the movies or just watch them at home. I have no children, but I have raised my sisters kids and am now on great-nephews.

I used to be heavily involved in a few forums but the last few years have sucked badly for the family so I am now taking time off for myself and slowly looking for a new job. And i'm hoping things are going to be good instead of just eh for this year.

So I hope to get to know everyone better, and I should warn everyone I have a tendancy to ramble