Old 01-14-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
nonny2t
Instepping Out

HELP: Anyone who is from Atlanta or been to Coca Cola world
I have emailed the website, but don't know if they will get back to me before we go to Atlanta next month, so putting out feelers everywhere. I need to know if there is seating throughout the exhibits where you can sit and rest if you need to. My husband has had surgery on both knees and I have a bad knee and have had a surgery that causes cramping when I walk great distances without sitting for a few minutes, so we can't walk on and on without taking seating breaks. I don't want to spend money for another place where there is little to no place to rest where there is a lot of walking. We encountered that at the Aquarium in Chattanooga and it was hell, especially for me. I had to finally give it up and leave so it was a waste of good money. Thanks, gals and guys for any info!!!
nonny2t is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-14-2012, 11:37 PM   #2
newamy
Working the Gusset

I was at the World of Coke in 2010. They take a large group of people, maybe 30ish through the museum with someone describing what you are seeing. You stand and walk through most of this. The only place I recall sitting for any length of time was during a short 15 minute "4-D" film. The world of Coke is fun if you go in knowing it is all one big advertisement! It's not a very long tour, 45 minutes maybe? I'm not sure. Once the tour is over you can go a few places on your own but you really just end up in the gift shop. There are not a lot of sitting opportunities.

I'm newamy on
newamy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to newamy For This Useful Post:
nonny2t (01-15-2012)