Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-09-2012, 12:55 PM   #1
LadyEpicurean
Casting On

Teaching Through Practice: Natural Dyes
Hello!

For many years I've been learning epicurean skills and old world methods. This has earned me the first hand experience of natural hand dying which I'd like to share with a group today.

Since it's been many years and I've failed to document my work I'm going to experiment what I don't know about natural dyes and share with you what I know for certain over the next few weeks.

Your welcome to test your own dye curiosities and in the future I'll provide a template for scientific method so that you can finding your very own results.

...... ~ @ ~ ......

Well known natural dyes are:

* Red or Purple Beets
* Onions
* Carrots
* Walnut Husks

And many others!
LadyEpicurean is offline   Reply With Quote