Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-08-2012, 05:32 PM   #1
Silentraven
Casting On

knit quilt help
hey there folks, new here, just kind a quick question. i am going to be starting making some knit blanket/quilts. and i was hoping to get some help on how to figure out how big to make my squares. i w as thinking of doing either 3 or 4 inch squares, the blanket will eventually be 27x29 squares. problem is i cant find a pattern for a square that small. i'm sure i could just try and make one but i figured it would be easier if some one had already done this, and knew how many stitches to cast on and how many rows to do for each square. i was just going to keep it simple and do a stockinet pattern.

a lil back ground on me... im 26 and have been knitting for about 4 or 5 years know. ive conquered the basics.. hats, scarves, and socks, i am currently working on a sweater which will take me some time. so i am just, kinda looking for something to work on when i get bored of working on the sweater, also its going to be a surprise for my wife; and yes im a guy

thanks!
Silentraven is offline   Reply With Quote