Ok, so my favorite yarn I've ever used was ordered online and all I have is a small swatch, but no label and I can't for the life of me recall the name. Here is all I know, if anyone has any suggestions:
- I ordered it in 2006
- I got a swatch card from them and it was a beautiful royal blue color
- It was online and I feel like it was a very simple name, like KnitPicks...But obviously not Knit Picks
- It was fairly cheap and came in hanks, and was very soft and shiny.
- It was the only brand they sold, it was their brand of yarn. I do not think you can buy it in stores and it was not a universal store that sold all different brands.
- It's not any of the main ones, Berrocco, Lion Brand, Patons, etc.
I even tried going through my emails from that time to find a receipt and I can't locate it. I wonder if they're still in business.
If anyone wants to give it a go, I'm all ears. (eyes?)
Once I see it, I'll know it.