Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-23-2012, 10:20 AM   #1701
sakura-panda
Turning the Heel
 
sakura-panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southeast Michigan
Posts: 779
Thanks: 308
Thanked 322 Times in 219 Posts
Originally Posted by cheley View Post
"http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7181/6...19a51ae970.jpg" Here she is..done and delivered to APL..Green Pastures...xxxoo sorry for Just the link..was running way behind time..I wil cast on "Dragonfly" very soon...As far as colors..I am thinking vivid: purple, greens, yellows and pink!!

That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Is anyone else interested in working on Dragonfly?

Dragonfly
1. cheley (<-- Currently knitting)
2.
3.
4.
5.

Also, how are the other blankets coming?

Blueberry Chocolate
1. Katie/sakura-panda
2. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
3. moonbunny
4. Susan/susauehl
5. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)

Spring Break
1. Susan/susauehl
2. ZoseyPosey
3. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)
4. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
5. Moonbunny
sakura-panda is offline  

 

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 04-23-2012, 10:24 AM   #1702
cheley
Working the Gusset
 
cheley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,475
Thanks: 354
Thanked 187 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Is anyone else interested in working on Dragonfly?

Dragonfly
1. cheley (<-- Currently knitting)
2.
3.
4.
5.

Also, how are the other blankets coming?

Blueberry Chocolate
1. Katie/sakura-panda
2. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
3. moonbunny
4. Susan/susauehl
5. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)

Spring Break
1. Susan/susauehl
2. ZoseyPosey
3. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)
4. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
5. Moonbunny
Glad you "like" it..I have been working deligently to post a "pic" instead of the link..it just won't happen!! Maybe one of the Mods will pick up on it and fix it...It is on my Flickr account..also, I will certainly finish and donate any
__________________

cheley is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 10:28 AM   #1703
sakura-panda
Turning the Heel
 
sakura-panda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Southeast Michigan
Posts: 779
Thanks: 308
Thanked 322 Times in 219 Posts
Originally Posted by cheley View Post
Glad you "like" it..I have been working deligently to post a "pic" instead of the link..it just won't happen!! Maybe one of the Mods will pick up on it and fix it...It is on my Flickr account..also, I will certainly finish and donate any
I'm not a mod but I can do this.

Green Pastures



I opened up the picture in it's own tab/window, copied the url, picked the little landscape button ("Insert Image") and pasted in the url.
sakura-panda is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to sakura-panda For This Useful Post:
Shandeh (06-28-2012)
Old 04-23-2012, 11:00 AM   #1704
ZoseyPosey
Ribbing the Cuff
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 35
Thanks: 8
Thanked 10 Times in 8 Posts
I'll join in on Dragonfly! Is it possible to be a little further down the list - maybe 3 or 4? If not, it's totally okay.
ZoseyPosey is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 12:49 PM   #1705
cheley
Working the Gusset
 
cheley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,475
Thanks: 354
Thanked 187 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
I'm not a mod but I can do this.

Green Pastures



I opened up the picture in it's own tab/window, copied the url, picked the little landscape button ("Insert Image") and pasted in the url.
Awesome!! That's better Thank you
__________________

cheley is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 07:14 PM   #1706
susauehl
1st Leg of the Journey
 
susauehl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Idaho
Posts: 133
Thanks: 168
Thanked 77 Times in 63 Posts
Yes! I would love to work on Dragonfly please!

Susan
susauehl is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 07:55 PM   #1707
cheley
Working the Gusset
 
cheley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,475
Thanks: 354
Thanked 187 Times in 162 Posts
quote=susauehl;1347332]Yes! I would love to work on Dragonfly please!
__________________


Last edited by cheley : 04-26-2012 at 12:54 PM. Reason: opened a pic
cheley is offline  
Old 04-23-2012, 09:53 PM   #1708
calimama
Casting On
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 23
Thanks: 1
Thanked 16 Times in 10 Posts
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
That is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Is anyone else interested in working on Dragonfly?

Dragonfly
1. cheley (<-- Currently knitting)
2.
3.
4.
5.

Also, how are the other blankets coming?

Blueberry Chocolate
1. Katie/sakura-panda
2. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
3. moonbunny
4. Susan/susauehl
5. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)

Spring Break
1. Susan/susauehl
2. ZoseyPosey
3. calimama (<-- Currently knitting!)
4. Elizabeth/bugsyblacklab
5. Moonbunny
Sorry, I seem to be the rate-limiting step here (that's the chemistry geek in me coming out). Been busy with my son's 6th bday (had 60+ people at our house on Saturday for the party!) and have been sick on top of that. But I promise to get working on both that I have here! Sorry...
calimama is offline  
Old 04-26-2012, 12:51 PM   #1709
cheley
Working the Gusset
 
cheley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,475
Thanks: 354
Thanked 187 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by calimama View Post
Sorry, I seem to be the rate-limiting step here (that's the chemistry geek in me coming out). Been busy with my son's 6th bday (had 60+ people at our house on Saturday for the party!) and have been sick on top of that. But I promise to get working on both that I have here! Sorry...
Click image for larger version

Name:	securedownload.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	55874 O.K. Finally got a picture here!!!! one more row to go then who? I am thinking vivid (Dragonfly) pinks, green, reds, maybe throw in black and tan too...
__________________

cheley is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to cheley For This Useful Post:
susauehl (04-26-2012)
Old 04-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #1710
cheley
Working the Gusset
 
cheley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Ohio
Posts: 1,475
Thanks: 354
Thanked 187 Times in 162 Posts
Originally Posted by cheley View Post
Attachment 55874 O.K. Finally got a picture here!!!! one more row to go then who? I am thinking vivid (Dragonfly) pinks, green, reds, maybe throw in black and tan too...
..ready to be mailed out, too who? Wheres she going?
__________________

cheley is offline  
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cotton or acrylic for baby naubur General Knitting 10 07-29-2010 02:27 PM
Best acrylic or plant fiber (cotton/linen/etc.) yarn for afghans? gamerchik General Knitting 14 07-17-2010 01:30 PM
pondering: cotton or acrylic yarn for dishclothes tacwaknitterjen How-to Questions 5 01-13-2010 03:20 AM
Cotton/acrylic mix for dish/te towels? DQ How-to Questions 1 11-24-2008 10:08 AM
difference in Cotton and Acrylic? sewinhotmama23 How-to Questions 3 12-18-2006 10:31 AM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:56 AM.