Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2012, 08:53 PM   #1
Olha
Turning the Heel

FO: dishcloth!!!
Hello friends!!!

I was going to tell you a funny story but I already posted it on my blog. Will you excuse me if I just post a link and not retype the shorter version? I really can't show you the picture as it will spoil the intrigue.

It has cute yarn store pictures, it's about charity, and speed knitting competition

(For new people here -- I am just posting knitting updates for my friends here, not hijacking the traffic. If I didn't have a blog that they in a big way enabled, I would do the same thing here -- post a bunch of photos and some comments.)

In other news, I am going back to school in a week. After being a stay-at-home mom for about 5 years I decided that I have had enough and now I am going to be... an Early Childhood Educator
TEMA (10-21-2012)