Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2012, 01:01 AM   #1
TEMA
Turning the Heel

Little socks...?
I was looking on the internet today and found some lovely little socks without heel or toe that were knit up by a little girl because she was dancing or doing yoga or something, fell in love with them but had to join to get the pattern.
Well, when the joining was done... the page was nowhere to be found and I want them.
I've been making them for different ballet children and adults and I call them yoga socks but the yoga socks I've seen online are not like what this little girl has done.
Anyone know who I am talking about? Or the socks?
I can't believe I lost that page!
Grrrr....
TEMA

TEMA is offline   Reply With Quote