Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #1
Sunschyne
Casting On

How to make spaces in between stitches
Hello,
I am new to the forum and new to knitting, but VERY excited about both! I have crocheted since 6th grade so I have worked with yarn for a long time. Back to my reason for this post. I was doing some holiday shopping on the Urban Outfitters website and saw this scarf called Staring at Stars Celia Shredded Scarf. (I can't post a link because this is my first post, but if you search for it on the UO website. Its a dot com it should come up as a purplish pink scarf. Sorry :( )

I know its not crocheted, and I have been scouring the internet all morning, for what this stitch may be called. I have seen videos for the elongated stitch but that looks more up and down and not side to side between stitches. I apologize for my terminology (or lack thereof) Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
Sunschyne is offline   Reply With Quote