Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2012, 07:28 PM   #1
Ribbing the Cuff
Quik's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 34
Thanks: 28
Thanked 9 Times in 5 Posts
stitch term help
I'm pretty good at cables but this one term I'm not familar with. If anybody can help me figure it out I would appreciate it.

Slip 1 with yarn in back, K1, yarn forward, K1, pass slipped stitch over 3 stitches just worked (K1, yarn forward, K1 group)

How to and what is "yarn forward"?

Thank you.
Quik is offline   Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What does this knitting term mean? smoses How-to Questions 1 06-10-2012 09:10 PM
Term Ridges? maloo5 General Knitting 3 02-13-2010 12:15 PM
Help with term "PS = Pass Stitch" LindaO6 How-to Questions 2 09-29-2009 02:24 PM
hELP WITH kNIT term! JoB General Knitting 3 03-01-2009 01:33 PM

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:13 AM.