Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2012, 04:11 PM   #1
WhitneyStarksen
Casting On

toe up two socks at a time??
I am a very new knitter, and found a simple (or so I thought!) sock pattern and it is knitting toe up, two socks at a time...what??

I have cast on the stitches correctly I am fairly certain. However, I have no clue where to go from here! I know how to knit in the round but not sure what that means when you have two sets of needles and two balls of yarn joined together.

There was a similar thread on here and the link posted for help was from sockknitters.com (sorry it won't let me post the link) . While it helped a bit with figuring out the cast on, I am still lost on how to start knitting in the round this way.

Anyone out there have suggestions on where I can figure out this toe up process?? I hope my question makes some sense.

Much appreciated!
WhitneyStarksen is offline   Reply With Quote