Old 10-30-2007, 09:55 AM   #61
larudden
Knitting the Flap

Oooooh, that is so pretty! Love the color!
I have recently gone made again for crochet and found the crochet version of this pattern. I've got some Caron Glimmer in lime green with a silver sparkle and purple with a silver sparkle that I got at JoAnn's a while ago for .97 a skein. I think I'll give the bunny a try with this. I'm also STILL determined to make the black kitty version with the black chenille I have. Gosh, so much to do!
Have a great day!!
larudden is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 10-30-2007, 10:50 AM   #62
hortonx5
Ribbing the Cuff

Send a message via Yahoo to hortonx5
That is so cute! I'm pregnant and would LOVE to knit that for the baby, but my husband would flip if I suggested buying more yarn. I promised to use everything I had before I bought any more

All I have on hand is worsted weight stuff. I wonder if that would work or if it would come out looking stupid. What do you ladies think?

Someone mentioned a cat version...where is that pattern? What about the crochet version?
Nicholas age 7, James age 3, and Robert (born 12/14/07)

on my needles: socks and a sweater

http://www.fencedinfamily.com/blog/
hortonx5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 12:06 PM   #63
walmin22
1st Leg of the Journey

The 1st bunny I did was in cotton worst weight, it just came out a smaller version but was still nice. I wasn't able to take a picture of it, sorry.

OTN: Baby Sweater for Mary Grace
OTN: Sentimental Stripes Felted Tote - Do not like one of the colors I picked so...

walmin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:39 PM   #64
lejohanson
Casting On

Help with bunny blanket head
Hi there, I'm trying to knit the Bunny Blanket Bunny, but I'm having trouble with the head. I'm not seeing how the head forms into anything to "stuff." Mine comes out as a one dimensional square. Any ideas? Thanks!
lejohanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 09:28 PM   #65
GrumpyGramma
2nd Sock, I Rock

Thanked 3,640 Times in 3,087 Posts
Ha! I found it!
Row 62 K2tog across row – 14 sts.
Row 63 Knit into front and back of each st across row – 28 sts.
Row 64 *P 1, sl 1, rep from * across row.
Rep Row 64 until Head measures 3in [9 cm].

Make sure you've worked Row 63 and have 28 sts. Look at Row 64 and watch this video, Knitting in The Round Straight. I just used this method to start a pocket on a sweater. Very useful to know.

Welcome to KH!

Cheating is an option. . . . Cheaters never win and winners never cheat, but smart knitters who want to retain an iota of sanity do, cheerfully. ~~Kory Stamper
GrumpyGramma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:27 AM   #66
sandylee222
Banned

Originally Posted by pixiepurls View Post
Lion Brand Bunny Blanket Buddy

Isn't it cute? I ran out to Joann's and got the yarn for it yesterday and I'm over half done already. Velvetspun is a fairly nasty yarn but I wanted it to look just like the photo. It has some YO's in it that show up more if you don't use a fluffy/bulky yarn so I went for the nasty velvetspun btu I think it'll be worth it once I am done!

Anyone want to knit this with me? It's REALLY quick and could easily use up extra stash! Knit it in something washable tho. I am already dreaming of a Rowan Calmer version, or even Plymouth OH MY! I think would be REALLy perfect for it!
So adorable!!! Love the color
sandylee222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2013, 02:31 AM   #67
sissyv
1st Leg of the Journey

I knitted some of these already and velvetspun is horrible to knit with!( I definitely recommend another type of washable yarn-. First, new mommies don't have time for the care that velvet takes and second I think velvet probably looks better in crochet- I don't think it looks right in knit. However, be sure to use a smaller needle when doing the head (with whatever you are knitting with) I had really big gaps! I hope this advice is helpful for you! You may want to use Bernat pipsqueak it is soft and machine wash and dryer safe! Happy knitting and congratulations on your soon arriving baby!
sissyv is offline   Reply With Quote