Old 01-17-2013, 01:31 PM   #21
mojo11
Knitting the Flap

Originally Posted by ABC's Mom View Post
I took a small walk in closet and turned it into my "craft" room. I got some inexpensive cube shaped bookcases/storage and got the fabric drawers to go with them. I have 18 of them so far and have them organized by type of yarn as well as individual projects. For example I'm currently working on an afghan for my daughter and the yarn was stored in 2 of the "drawers". If I just couldn't resist a yarn and bought it without a pattern in mind then it goes in a general drawer. I have a separate one for DK yarn, cotton, etc. Of course I fill them up again once I finish a project
My girlfriend has hers organized by fiber type, weight and color group. And I don't even know where all the stash containers in her house are. Seems like there's always one I forgot about.
mojo11 is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!