Old 01-25-2013, 10:27 PM   #31
Rie
1st Leg of the Journey

Originally Posted by GrumpyGramma View Post
I'm sure I can interest you in a gently used, complete set of Denise needles. Just to show how much your satisfaction means to me, I'll toss in two, not just one but two, of their longest cables, one in red one in blue. These needles feature a keyless chuck, you just click needle and cable together. There are even connectors for joining cables together, you could knit a king size bedspread on one set!

Seriously, someone might want them. I think the case doesn't even show much wear.
I kinda want them because it's going to take me forever to save up for my precious KA interchangeble set, but on the other hand, they would cut into my KA savings.
Rie is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 01-31-2013, 12:39 PM   #32
ABC's Mom
Knitting the Flap

I got the Addi Lace because the regular Turbo's aren't sharp enough. I did get the set last week and are really enjoying them so far. I looked at several sites to find the best price, but must be the Addi company sets the price for everyone as they were the same price whether I got them from my LYS or through Amazon or anywhere else. EBay had some a little cheaper, but the vendor was from Hong Kong and I'd read somewhere that the cables weren't the same as the original Addi's. Sooo, just to warn anyone out there that is considering the Addi Click sets, check and make sure the sets have clear blue cables, not red ones. The red ones are from China not Germany!!!
ABC's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ABC's Mom For This Useful Post:
Rie (02-01-2013)