Old 05-08-2007, 10:14 PM   #11
Tara D
Casting On

I don't have any real good suggestions to help you out. From what I see, you are basically knitting two separate potholders with the color changes tying them together.

I'd suggest going to a local yarn shop and asking for help. Maybe by someone watching you, they can give you a few pointers. Mukilteo is suppose to have a really friendly shop. Or are you in the Lakewood farther south?

Sorry I don't have better answers. Hopefully someone will pop in with an answer on the help forum.
Tara D is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 05-27-2007, 09:49 PM   #12
aly70
Casting On

Hi, all
I'm in Shoreline (just north of Seattle). I'm mostly doing felted wool projects and scarves currently, although i just completed my first little flower that I'm going to felt later, yay!
aly70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2007, 06:40 AM   #13
kimtq
Casting On

Tacoma Girl
Hi I am finally learning how to knit and lovin it.
Old 12-22-2007, 12:15 AM   #14
Raeknitsnwa
1st Leg of the Journey

Send a message via Yahoo to Raeknitsnwa
In Kent Washington
I am not in Snohomish but I am in Kent but I figured I would say hi anyways since I am in Washington right now I am not knitting anything I just finished a scarf I want to attempt a baby blanket but I want to learn how to increase and decrease first keep your fingers crossed for me lol Happy Holidays
Raeknitsnwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2007, 02:19 AM   #15
peaches
Casting On

I'm a knitter from seattle. I recently learned how to knit and love it. I have knitted a few simple projects like scarfs and cowls, but what I have had a lot of fun with lately is just knitting swatches and learning new techniques like increases, decreases, cables and such. I have so many projects I plan on starting soon, but I need to get the right size needles, or the right yarn. If you have a free moment check out my blog to see what I am up to. The next projects I plan on doing are knitted bangles, scarves, leg warmers, hot water bottle cozy and twinkles shopping tunic. This should keep me busy for a while, problem is I keep finding new things I want to knit that I am not really progressing in any of these projects.
Old 02-02-2013, 11:22 PM   #16
lilbj
Ribbing the Cuff

Hi Oceansgrl! Go to knit freedom.com/knitting-videos, you'll find quite a few videos including double knitting! I had the same problem with double knitting until I watched this video.
BTW...I live in Lake Stevens.
lilbj is offline   Reply With Quote