Old 02-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #11
GrumpyGramma
2nd Sock, I Rock

Thanked 3,196 Times in 2,697 Posts
I finally got one ordered, the Blue Floral. Thank you so much for alerting me to it, I haven't gotten a bag because I couldn't afford one that looked like it was worth having.

The whole nightmare with the JoAnn site and no response from customer dis-service, along with the fact that the site is hard to use makes me think I might not order from them again. The price of the bag was the only reason I went ahead and placed an order this time, plus the free shipping because I added a drying rack I need to my order. Ugh! When my order is shipped, I'm sending them an email telling them how displeased I am. I won't email them before it's shipped for fear they'll "misplace" something. I've ordered from JoAnn before and don't recall it being so bad. I hope others don't have the same miserable experience I've had with them.

Happiness is catching that dropped stitch while it's still fixable..

GrumpyGramma is offline   Reply With Quote

This advertising will not be shown to registered members. Join our free online community today!

Old 03-01-2013, 01:24 PM   #12
GrumpyGramma
2nd Sock, I Rock

I thought I should come back and let you know I got my bag and love it! It's great, big enough for a sweater and a small project to work on for a change of pace or while I mull over a problem with the bigger project, lots of handy pockets, and I have a strap that I can use for a shoulder strap on it, I found it before I ordered one. I throw in my small purse and I'm good to go!

Old 05-12-2013, 09:24 PM   #13
spenser
Casting On

Nice knitting bag. I love to knit a replica one. But I started knitting and the only thing I have done so far is a scarf LOL Would like to try knitting a simple bag for myself. i found a plain design one from shopfromshop.com. Just starting with it!
spenser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2013, 09:43 PM   #14
GrumpyGramma
2nd Sock, I Rock

Hi, spenser. It's great you're getting started on a bag. We love seeing what people are working on so if you want to post photos, do.

This is an old thread and if you need to ask a question or something, it would be best to start a new one. Happy knitting!